I keep wondering when my luck is going to run out, now I love the tune of this new company but its something almost too familiar that makes me weary and makes me want you that much more and somehow I think you might be the only person in this world that could possibly know yet I hardly know you. i keep telling myself that this time I am older and I won't be as careless. everything becomes more and more tenuous as we grow older and as we move our separate ways how are people supposed to come together? yet somehow I met you amongst fountains and monuments and my godmother tells me there are no coincidences and I desperately want to believe her because then maybe we could both sleep peacefully or I could stay awake and keep you company through your insomnia and you could wait for me to come home. I can't believe you are so amused by my most ridiculous indulgences or that I actually believe any of this is a possibility. I am wildly optimistic constantly finding myself in trouble when things come crashing down like they were always meant to.
you say gravity is heavier in this city but maybe it was gravity that brought me here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment